Church IssueS Tracts
Church Issue Tracts
By David Cox
- Ch09 Our One another Relationship
- Ch11 True Praise
- ch13 Why we are Independent
- ch14 Finding a good church
- ch15 Congregating because we Love
- ch16 Example of the man of God
- ch17 Why do I Attend Church?
- ch18 Supporting your Pastor
- ch19 Marks of a False Prophet
- ch20 Why we call ourselves “Baptists”
- ch21 Will a man rob God? tithes
- ch22 Pastorless Flocks
- ch23 Paying the Pastor
- ch24 The power of an example
- ch26 Don’t touch the anointed of God
- ch27 Tithe Is it biblical to tithe?
- ch28 Difference between sheep and goats?
- ch30 man of God contentious
- ch31 3Bs of success: buildings, bodies, and bucks
- ch32 How to pray for missionaries
- ch34 Brethren, we must not fight!
- ch38 Recognizing a good pastor
- ch39 What should we preach?
- ch39 What should we preach? sermon topics
- ch41 The marks of a bad minister
- ch42 Destitution of Pastor
- ch43 Time to leave your church?
- ch44 Why we don’t charge for Ministering
- ch45 Grading a Bible Teacher
- ch47 The Christian and His Money
More to come…
Tracts to be Translated yet…
Ch01 Meditations for Communion #1: Love
Ch02 Meditations for Communion #2.
Ch03 Meditations for Communion #3
Ch04 The Lord’s Supper
Ch10 Gifts and the Church
Ch12 Worship: The Principle Obligation for the Son of God
Ch29 The Marks of a Christian according to 1st John
Ch33 How to Conduct yourself in the House of God
Ch34 Brethren should not fight
Ch35 Bad Pastor? Or Disobedient Sheep?
Ch36 Biblical Deacons: The Service Culture
Ch37 The Requirements for Deacons
Ch40 Christians without Love: Difficult Brethren
Ch46 Why do We Witness?
Ch48 The Hymns, Psalms, and Songs
Ch52 Pushing the Work of God
Ch53 The Membership of the Church
Ch55 Who Gives the Orders in a Local Church?
Ch56 Gifts in 1Corintians 12 and 14
Ch57 Tithing: Scraps or Sacrifice?
Ch58 Why giving should be Anonymous?
Ch59 The Curse of God on the Stingy
Ch60 The Profile of a Man of God
Ch61 The Useless Servant
Ch62 Not Congregating as the Custom of Some is
Ch63 Spiritual Maturity
Ch64 The Church is not a Circus
Ch66 Honoring God by Giving
Ch67 The environment of Serving One another
Ch68 Being Leaders of the Church
Ch69 Why I attend Church
Ch70 Avoiding Dictatorial Pastors
Ch71 Loyalty and Faithfulness
Ch72 Church Growth
Ch73 What does Water Baptism signify?
Ch74 Regenerational Baptism
Ch75 What and How a Church should be
These issues are things that would be of interest and importance to people who are good Christians, living and working in a local church. The local church is a very important bonding point with the body of Christ. We relate to Christ through his body. Unfortunately, many Christians despise the church, and very rarely attend, much less integrate themselves into the local church. They do not realize how this attitude and conduct destroys their spiritual life and shackles them to not being able to get the spiritual edification that they need in order to become a mature Christian.
Our Tract Ministry
This page describes our tract ministry, including tract production (printing and folding). Our ministry is not that big yet, but we continue to grow. We have about 350 Spanish titles and 90 English titles and are adding translations into other languages. Please read this page and pray for this ministry.
* This image is of a Gas Station with the lines because of shortage, and we were able to pass out hundreds of tracts here.
In 2018 we printed 50,000 tracts and distributed them all. So far this year (as of March 14th, 2019) we have printed and distributed around 13,500. We are in constant need of donations for ink and paper, and new printers every year. Please conside a donation. paypal.me/davidcoxmex