These are my tracts on the Pastoral Counseling. These are issues that I, as a pastor, have come across in my ministry. I have had to go through these issues with my people and others, and as such have put them into a tract format so that it is easier for people to get and study.
- pc01 Should a Christian celebrate Halloween?
- pc02 Problems with Alcoholics Anonymous ()
- pc03 Alcohol and the Christian ()
- pc04 Bartender: For Christians who sell alcohol ()
- pc05 Resisting Porn v2
- pc06 Suicide or something worse?
- pc06 Suicide: A solution or something worse?
- pc07 Fasting: Fixing your Life with God
- pc08 Self-Esteem
- pc09 Homosexuality is an abomination
- pc10 Sexual Purity
- pc10 Sexual Purity
- pc15 How to fight against depression
- pc16 Why Christians shouldn’t use drugs?
- PC17 Vulgar and Foul-mouthed
- pc21 God hears only the Contrite
- pc23 Forgiving as we are forgiven
- PC29 Don’t be a Gossip
- pc30 Discerning the Will of God
- pc34 Divine use of Sickness
- pc39 Rock and Roll Music
- pc44 Enduring Affliction as a child of God
- pc45 Christian Facing Eternity
- pc46 Sins of Facebook
- pc50 Narcissism versus Love
- pc56 Just say no to witchcraft!
- pc56 Just Say no to Witchcraft! Understanding Witchcraft
- pc68 Confidence or Worry Dealing with Stress
- pc81 Healing in the Bible
Tracts Waiting to be Translated from Spanish
PC11 – “My Baby Died!”
PC12 – The Emos
PC13 – Regression Therapy
PC14 – Christian Criteria for Music
PC17 – Cussing and Vulgarities
PC18 – Embittering the Life
PC19 – Abandoning Alcohol
PC20 – Praying Men: How should we Pray?
PC22 – “Pastor, I am going to get a Divorce” – Moved to FAMILY 31.
PC24 – Getting all your Requests before God
PC25 – Should we dance?
PC26 – Is it correct to Judge the actions and doctrine of others?
PC27 – Sexual Confusion
PC28 – Under the Tyranny of Time
PC29 – Don’t be a Gossip (Tale-bearer)
PC31 – Should a Christian celebrate Days?
PC32 – Thoughts for the Christian facing death
PC33 – Addictions that dominate the Life
PC35 – Getting God to notice you
PC36 – Abominable Prayers
PC37 – What is Pray?
PC38 – Is Rap music Christian? No!
PC40 – Dance in Worship Services
PC41 – Drugs and the Bible
PC42 – Don’t be a Pharisee
PC43 – The Tongue is a world of Evil
PC44 – Suffering Affliction as a Child of God
PC45 – The Christian Facing Eternity
PC47 – The Peace of God
PC48 – The Sins of the Rich
PC49 – Don’t Compete with your Brother
PC51 – Act the Gender you were born
PC52 – Being a Party Animal
PC53 – Being a mocker
PC54 – Gratitud
PC55 – Don’t Invite Demons into your House
PC56 – Just Say no to witchcraft
PC57 – Too busy for God
PC58 – Thanksgiving
PC59 – Don’t throw your pearls before swine
PC60 – How to resolve problems
PC61 – Resisting Peer Pressure
PC62 – The God of Sports
PC63 – Watching TV, Videos
PC64 – Not accepting Persons
PC65 – Careful, what you sow you will reap!
PC66 – Receiving and Giving Criticism
PC67 – Overcoming Evil with Good
PC69 – Why Christians reject recreational Drugs