These are my tracts on the Pastoral Counseling. These are issues that I, as a pastor, have come across in my ministry. I have had to go through these issues with my people and others, and as such have put them into a tract format so that it is easier for people to get and study.
- pc01 Should a Christian celebrate Halloween?
- pc02 Problems with Alcoholics Anonymous ()
- pc03 Alcohol and the Christian ()
- pc04 Bartender: For Christians who sell alcohol ()
- pc05 Resisting Porn v2 ()
- pc06 Suicide: A solution or something worse?
- pc07 Fasting: Fixing your Life with God
- pc08 Self-Esteem
- pc09 Homosexuality is an abomination
- pc10 Sexual Purity
- pc15 How to fight against depression
- pc16 Why Christians shouldn’t use drugs?
- pc21 God hears only the Contrite
- pc23 Forgiving as we are forgiven
- pc30 Discerning the Will of God
- pc34 Divine use of Sickness
- pc39 Rock and Roll Music
- pc44 Enduring Affliction as a child of God
- pc46 Sins of Facebook
- pc50 Narcissism versus Love
Tracts Waiting to be Translated from Spanish
PC11 – “My Baby Died!”
PC12 – The Emos
PC13 – Regression Therapy
PC14 – Christian Criteria for Music
PC17 – Cussing and Vulgarities
PC18 – Embittering the Life
PC19 – Abandoning Alcohol
PC20 – Praying Men: How should we Pray?
PC22 – “Pastor, I am going to get a Divorce” – Moved to FAMILY 31.
PC24 – Getting all your Requests before God
PC25 – Should we dance?
PC26 – Is it correct to Judge the actions and doctrine of others?
PC27 – Sexual Confusion
PC28 – Under the Tyranny of Time
PC29 – Don’t be a Gossip (Tale-bearer)
PC31 – Should a Christian celebrate Days?
PC32 – Thoughts for the Christian facing death
PC33 – Addictions that dominate the Life
PC35 – Getting God to notice you
PC36 – Abominable Prayers
PC37 – What is Pray?
PC38 – Is Rap music Christian? No!
PC40 – Dance in Worship Services
PC41 – Drugs and the Bible
PC42 – Don’t be a Pharisee
PC43 – The Tongue is a world of Evil
PC44 – Suffering Affliction as a Child of God
PC45 – The Christian Facing Eternity
PC47 – The Peace of God
PC48 – The Sins of the Rich
PC49 – Don’t Compete with your Brother
PC51 – Act the Gender you were born
PC52 – Being a Party Animal
PC53 – Being a mocker
PC54 – Gratitud
PC55 – Don’t Invite Demons into your House
PC56 – Just Say no to witchcraft
PC57 – Too busy for God
PC58 – Thanksgiving
PC59 – Don’t throw your pearls before swine
PC60 – How to resolve problems
PC61 – Resisting Peer Pressure
PC62 – The God of Sports
PC63 – Watching TV, Videos
PC64 – Not accepting Persons
PC65 – Careful, what you sow you will reap!
PC66 – Receiving and Giving Criticism
PC67 – Overcoming Evil with Good
PC69 – Why Christians reject recreational Drugs
Our Tract Ministry
This page describes our tract ministry, including tract production (printing and folding). Our ministry is not that big yet, but we continue to grow. We have about 350 Spanish titles and 90 English titles and are adding translations into other languages. Please read this page and pray for this ministry.
* This image is of a Gas Station with the lines because of shortage, and we were able to pass out hundreds of tracts here.
In 2018 we printed 50,000 tracts and distributed them all. So far this year (as of March 14th, 2019) we have printed and distributed around 13,500. We are in constant need of donations for ink and paper, and new printers every year. Please conside a donation. paypal.me/davidcoxmex