Now that you have Believed
By David Cox
[sal02] V2 ©2006 www.coxtracts.com
This tract may be freely photocopied.
First steps for the new believer
(1) You should read and study the Bible daily.
(2) You should pray to God daily.
(3) You should be baptized in a good church.
(4) You should assemble in a good church.
(5) You should participate in the work of God.
(6) You should shun sinful habits.
(7) You should seek to serve God.
(8) You should honor God with your money by tithing.
Many new Christians begin to faint in the first steps of their Christian life. There are always hard times, but you should not give up. The dedication in your soul should be set to go ahead with God and with the things of God, and this is more important than anything else in your life. Put the priority of your life in God and the church. At times some people can hurt you very much, and at times it may even be a Christian brother or your own church. But you need to keep your vision set on Christ, not on men. Follow Christ no matter what the rest does.