Why we don’t use Cell Groups
The Church Growth Methodology of Cell Groups
By David Cox
[Pent09] v1 ©2005 www.coxtracts.com
You may free reproduce this tract for non-profit purposes
• It isn’t the biblical model nor example.
• It is for personal glorying and Blasting.
• It doesn’t permit the proper Leadership formation.
• Promotes women in Leadership over men.
• It removes the local pastor as example.
• It steals sheep from other churches.
There is nothing wrong with having Bible studies in homes, but as long as those teaching are fully qualified. Bigness for bigness sake is wrong. When this growth means teachers and leaders are installed without concern about their testimony nor their doctrine, this becomes a sinful situation.